Introduction of Endian Firewall
RAM : 512MB Minimum
Harddisk : SCSI, SATA,IDE or SAS available in minimum size
CD/DVD-ROM : Required for installation
Network Cards : At least two Ethernet cards is required, one for the WAN and one for the LAN
How to download Endian Firewall ISO Image
Step-by-Step Installation of Endian Firewall
1. Boot from the Install CD/DVD
2. Select your preferred Language from Deutsch, English & Italiano
3. Select “yes” to install the program
4. Select “Yes” that you want to install sofware
5. Select “No” then Ok, Here i am not enabling Console over serial cable
6. Wail for a while for installing Appliance
7. Next is to configure the GREEN interface ip address. This is the interface that is on your internal network and allows you access to configure the firewall.
8. Press Enter “Ok”, before notedown the following installation (https://ipaddress_of_firewall:10443) which will be help you to configure firewall from web.
9. Firewall system will be reboot now, You can eject your CD/DVD ROM if it is not ejecting automatically.
10. This is CLI Mode Endian firewall screen, you can perform all the task from cli mode which are on screen. You can choose available option to use , shell, system reboot, change root password, can change web admin password.
Endian Firewall installation part is finished. In our next tutorial we’ll share, How to configure Endian Firewall from web browser.