Step by Step Configuration of Firewall
1. Configure ip address in client machine
Go to your machine of Network and Sharing center and configure Local Area Network Adaptor.
Or, You can change DNS ip with your firewall ip address when you enable DNS service in Endian Firewall to resolve name locally.
2. Test firewall connectivity from client machine
You need to test the connectivity from client machine to Endian firewall machine for further step. W
3. Choose any available browser in your machine and type in address bar https://192.168.1.254:10443 to access Endian Firewall, make sure you change with yours.
4. Next Screen is Welcome Screen of Firewall , click on >>> to Next
5. Next is to set , Language and Time Zone according to your region
6. Accept licence agreement and click icon >>> to Next
7. Select “No”, You can choose Yes option if you have backup of endian firewall to restore previous settings. In our case we are selecting “No” for fresh configuration.
8. You can create Web access frontend Passwod and SSH Password for Firewall login access
9. Select “ETHERNET STATIC” for Red Zone /WAN Interface
10. Select None and click Next
11. IP Address of Green Zone/LAN is already configured. you can change Hostname and Domain Name if you want.
12. Configure Red Zone/WAN interface network, IP Address, Subnet mask . Make sure you change information with yours.
13. Configure DNS IP address
14. You can configure general information
15. Click on Ok, to apply configuration
16. Wait for few second until configuration reload and next login screen appear
17. Now, login Firewall with Username: admin and Passwod – ******* which you above created
18. Endian Firewall Home Page
Endian Firewall configuration part has been completed. In our next tutorial we will post available component of Endian Firewall.